The SUE membership application is currently unavailable. If you would like to be become a member of SUE please call the office at 703-787-6665.
Membership in the SUE Association is primarily private sector firms that are engaged in performing subsurface utility engineering services. Additional membership categories accommodate firms engaged in the manufacturing and/or supplying of subsurface utility engineering equipment, supplies, hardware, software or services that support but is not engaged in performing subsurface utility engineering services; government agencies, universities or other institutions of higher learning, non-profit organizations, or other entities not engaged in but with an interest in subsurface utility engineering; and individuals who would not otherwise qualify for membership under other categories.
Among the benefits of membership in the SUE Association are:
- SUE-specific continuing educational programs, and information-packed conferences, seminars and workshops;
- Opportunities for business and social interaction with other SUE professionals nationally and locally;
- Networking connections with peers in SUE;
- Business and Errors & Omissions Insurance programs;
- Legislative representation in Congress and before state and local government and regulatory bodies;
- Access to news and information;
- Professional development and leadership opportunities, as well as an opportunity to contribute to the growth, image and acceptance of SUE as a professional practice
|1-10 Employees||$ 750|
|Gross Annual Revenue < $1 million||$ 1,500|
|Gross Annual Revenue $1 million to $10 million||$3,500|
|Gross Annual Revenue > $10 million||$7,500|